The Washington State Historical Society periodically issues bid proposals for goods and services, including:
- Request for Quotations/Quotes (RFQ)
- Request for Qualifications and Quotations/Quotes (RFQQ)
- Request for Bids/Proposals (RFB/RFP)
- Letter to Request Bids (LRB)
All bid proposals are posted on WEBS.
Current bid proposals posted
- Sole Source Parking Machine Award Announcement: The Washington State Historical Society intends to award a sole source contract for purchase and installation of a parking machine at the Washington State History Museum in Tacoma to Northwest Parking Equipment, 13500 Lake City Way NE, Seattle, Washington. The total contract amount is expected to be approximately $15,000.00.
The additional parking machine will provide patrons better access to purchase parking for distant parking stalls making it more convenient for patrons to pay and require less distance to walk. This parking machine will lower violations, lower enforcement inspections, provide patrons convenient access to pay for parking, and ultimately increase parking revenue and patron satisfaction.
Responses and inquiries should be directed to Mark Sylvester, Head of Support Services, Washington State Historical Society, 1911 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, WA 98402; 253-798-5891; email@example.com. Click here to download this content.