For media inquiries, contact Marketing and Communications Director Julianna Verboort at 253-798-5902 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logo usage guidelines
Use the SOCIETY logo for campaigns, sponsorships or partnerships that are not directly tied to the museum. If an event, exhibit or program is directly tied to the Washington State History Museum in Tacoma, please use the MUSEUM logo instead.
When using the SOCIETY or MUSEUM logos...
- Use the COLOR logo with transparent background whenever possible.
- Avoid using the COLOR logo on a white square placed on your material.
- Use the WHITE logo only on a black or nearly-black background when the COLOR logo will not work.
- Use the BLACK logo only on a white or nearly-white background when the COLOR logo will not work.
DO NOT MAKE ANY color or design changes to the logo...only size changes are allowed with constrained proportions. Any questions about logo usage can be directed to the Marketing and Communications Director.
- Life in the Past Lane: Summer Fun at the History Museum
- Tacoma Museums Honors Active Duty Military with Blue Star Museums Free Admission Program
- IN THE SPIRIT Contemporary Native Arts presents inspiring new works at the Washington State History Museum
- Summer Youth Docent Program
- Washington students compete in National History Day challenge
- WSHS Launches World War I Traveling Exhibit
- GRIDIRON GLORY: The Best of the Pro Football Hall of Fame on view at the Washington State History Museum through September 10
- JFK's 100th birthday honored with author talk at Washington State History Museum
- Sounds and suds unite for one historic evening in Tacoma
- Japanese American life in Washington is latest state history museum exhibit
- It’s no secret that Washingtonians love to drink, and here’s why…
- Model Train Festival rolls into Washington State History Museum station