For media inquiries, contact Marketing and Communications Director Julianna Verboort at 253-798-5902 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logo usage guidelines
Use the SOCIETY logo for campaigns, sponsorships or partnerships that are not directly tied to the museum. If an event, exhibit or program is directly tied to the Washington State History Museum in Tacoma, please use the MUSEUM logo instead.
When using the SOCIETY or MUSEUM logos...
- Use the COLOR logo with transparent background whenever possible.
- Avoid using the COLOR logo on a white square placed on your material.
- Use the WHITE logo only on a black or nearly-black background when the COLOR logo will not work.
- Use the BLACK logo only on a white or nearly-white background when the COLOR logo will not work.
DO NOT MAKE ANY color or design changes to the logo...only size changes are allowed with constrained proportions. Any questions about logo usage can be directed to the Marketing and Communications Director.
- 2018 Annual History Awards
- Two Centuries of Glass
- The Goods at the Museum
- Sleight of Hand
- In The Spirit Northwest Native Festival
- Make/Do: A History of Creative Reuse
- In The Spirit Contemporary Native Arts exhibition
- Blue Star Museums Free Admission Program beings May 29
- Students across the state gear up for History Day competition
- Got a heritage or preservation project? Heritage Capital Grants cycle and workshops
- Spring has never been livelier at the History Museum
- A big world of BIG toys: Play your way down Memory Lane
- A week brimming with special events at the History Museum: Celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., hear from Governor Inslee, boost your brain at Scholarly Selections and the Glasnost & Goodwill Symposium
- Take a holiday journey at Washington State History Museum’s 22nd Annual Model Train Festival
- Visionaries and risk takers: Glasnost & Goodwill highlights Washington's grassroots Cold War activists
- Loyal Opposition: The Protest Photos of George P. Hickey opens September 30 at Washington State History Museum
- Incarceration and resilience through the eyes of an artist in Witness to Wartime: The Painted Diary of Takuichi Fujii
- Washington State History Society announces annual award winners
- Wartime, protests, immigration, Soviets, UFOs, and model trains? Experience it all this fall at the Washington State History Museum
- IN THE SPIRIT Northwest Native Festival
- Tacoma will be featured on Book TV (on C-SPAN2) & American History TV (on C-SPAN3), Weekend of August 5-6
- Life in the Past Lane: Summer Fun at the History Museum
- Tacoma Museums Honors Active Duty Military with Blue Star Museums Free Admission Program
- IN THE SPIRIT Contemporary Native Arts presents inspiring new works at the Washington State History Museum
- Summer Youth Docent Program
- Washington students compete in National History Day challenge
- WSHS Launches World War I Traveling Exhibit
- GRIDIRON GLORY: The Best of the Pro Football Hall of Fame on view at the Washington State History Museum through September 10
- JFK's 100th birthday honored with author talk at Washington State History Museum