Here at the Washington State History Museum, our goal is to connect people with the past. That can take many forms, including school programs, curriculum, and online adventures.
- Our field trip program offers both self-directed and facilitated options for schools.
- The History Box program is a great way to bring a little bit of the museum into your classroom.
- Our teacher programs include fun events such as Educator Night at the Museum and workshops that help you discover best practices for integrating the resources of the museum into your classroom.
- History Day is an amazing program that allows 6-12 grade students to really DO history and compete at the regional, state, and national levels.
- We offer a treasure box of cool stuff for Kids & Families. Here you will find fun things to do during your museum visit and exciting online projects and challenges.
Click on a link to explore!