Heritage Capital Projects
The Heritage Capital Projects program provides grants for building projects that support public access to history. Grants are funded through the state capital budget. Nonprofits, public development authorities, ports, and local and tribal governments are encouraged to apply.
Project applications are ranked by history, museum, and preservation experts according to five criteria:
- Amount of public access to history provided by project
- Community support for project
- Readiness to proceed and complete grant in 2 years
- Capacity to finish the project
- Operations stability to support facility for 13 years
2019-2021 Prioritized Projects
Please contact the Heritage Capital Projects Manager, Lissa Kramer (email@example.com), with any questions. Requests for documents should be directed to the WSHS Public Records Officer, Misty Reese(firstname.lastname@example.org).