History After Hours: Ages 21+ Evening Events
2018 History After Hours line-up:
- February 22 - Press PLAY - Game night galore
- May 10 - Bigfoot Night - A sasquatch lover's perfect party
- October 25 - Ghost Museum - History and Halloween themed fun
- December 6 - CRAFT + BREWS - DIY crafts paired with craft beer
Admission includes two complimentary drink tickets. Purchase admission for individual nights, or buy a four-pack and receive a 25% discount! A four-pack makes a great gift, too. No refunds if you can't make it, but feel free to gift your ticket to a friend if you can't attend an event.
- Individual History After Hours advance tickets, $20; or $25 at the door
- Four-pack: Admission to all four History After Hours programs for just $60; save 25%!
Join us Feb. 22 for Press PLAY, the first History After Hours night of 2018.
Got kids? We've got you covered because it's also Parents Night Out at the Children's Museum of Tacoma. Registration is required for kiddos. They can play just two blocks away while you challenge yourself with arcade games and Oregon Trail on the big theater screen, plus so much more fun.