Experience a night at the museum just for grown-ups! History After Hours
programs are for ages 21+ and include access to the exhibitions, plus special activities, crafts, tasty beverages, and other shennanigans. Buy your ticket in advance or at the door.
2018 History After Hours line-up:
- February 22 - Press PLAY - Game night galore
- May 10 - Bigfoot Night - A sasquatch lover's perfect party
- October 25 - Ghost Museum - History and Halloween themed fun
- December 6 - CRAFT + BREWS - DIY crafts paired with craft beer
Admission includes two complimentary drink tickets. Purchase admission for individual nights, or buy a four-pack and receive a 25% discount! A four-pack makes a great gift, too. No refunds if you can't make it, but feel free to gift your ticket to a friend if you can't attend an event.
- Individual History After Hours advance tickets, $20; or $25 at the door
- Four-pack: Admission to all four History After Hours programs for just $60; save 25%!
Remember these are ages 21+ only, ID required.
Up next: Bigfoot Night!
Immerse yourself in the lore of Washington’s most famous cryptid. Jump into field research stations, hands-on crafts, specialty Bigfoot beer by Three Magnets Brewing Co., a musical performance by Butterfly Launches from Spar Pole, and more.
Curious to know more about the legendary creature? Dr. Robert Michael Pyle and David George Gordon will be here to answer your burning Bigfoot questions and showcase some intriguing clues. This is your one-stop shop for all things Bigfoot. And fun.
This event is sponsored in part by Propel.