The Museum Store is currently in transition. The museum will open a kiosk based lobby store in the near future. Watch for continued items such as museum t-shirts, a selection of books about Washington, and items that interest young visitors too.
8am-5pm, Saturday and Sunday
Located in the museum plaza, Anthem Coffee & Tea serves a variety of fresh brewed coffee and tea, beer on tap, other beverages, pastries, salads, sandwiches, and other refreshments. For more information, visit Anthem on Facebook.
Additional Museum Amenities
- Wheelchairs, strollers, lockers, and a coatroom
- Pay phone
- Bus parking
- On-site parking with pay stations (Visa and Mastercard accepted)
- Outdoor plaza
- Chihuly Bridge of Glass adjacent to plaza
- Link Light Rail station in front of the Museum
- Location connected to local bus lines
- Payment types accepted include Visa, Mastercard, and American Express