Museum Gift Store
The new Museum Gift Store is open and we have some terrific items. Books, jewelry, accessories, toys, plush, and more are available at every price range. You can also purchase items specific to an exhibit, such as t-shirts, postcards, key chains, and other memorabilia. You will also be able to purchase posters of some of our select images from our collection, and we're getting in new merchandise all the time.
Purchases at the Museum Gift Store help the Historical Society continue its mission of preserving Washington history and educating Washington's kids.
Are you an artist interested in consigning your work with our Museum Store? Review current policies on consignment and submit and application to Sarah Kennedy, Museum Store Supervisor, at email@example.com.
8am-5pm, Saturday and Sunday
Additional Museum Amenities
- Wheelchairs, strollers, lockers, and a coatroom
- Pay phone
- Bus parking
- On-site parking with pay stations (Visa and Mastercard accepted)
- Outdoor plaza
- Chihuly Bridge of Glass adjacent to plaza
- Link Light Rail station in front of the Museum
- Location connected to local bus lines
- Payment types accepted include Visa, Mastercard, and American Express