Members receive 10% off the terrific selection of books, maps, jewelry, clothing, art, treats and a wide array of unique items in The Goods! Be sure to leave time during your visit to peruse the shop and meet the friendly shop owners, Liz and Aaron. Historical Society members also receive 10% off at Liz and Aaron's other fun store, Stocklist, across the street on Pacific Avenue.
7:00 AM-7:00 PM, Monday-Friday; 8:00 AM-5:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday
Located in the museum plaza, Anthem Coffee & Tea serves a variety of fresh brewed coffee and tea, beer on tap, other beverages, pastries, salads, sandwiches, and other refreshments. For more information, visit Anthem on Facebook.
Additional Museum Amenities
- Wheelchairs, strollers, lockers, and a coatroom
- Pay phone
- Bus parking
- On-site parking with pay stations (Visa and Mastercard accepted)
- Outdoor plaza
- Chihuly Bridge of Glass adjacent to plaza
- Link Light Rail station in front of the Museum
- Location connected to local bus lines
- Payment types accepted include Visa, Mastercard, and American Express