The Museum Store is currently in transition.
In preparation for re-opening, the History Museum Gift Shop is looking for vendors to collaborate with for consignment sales. We are seeking vendors who can stock a major section of the gift shop (as opposed to providing individual items). Interested vendors can contact WSHS Director Jennifer Kilmer at email@example.com.
7:00 AM-7:00 PM, Monday-Friday
8:00 AM-5:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday
Located in the museum plaza, Anthem Coffee & Tea serves a variety of fresh brewed coffee and tea, beer on tap, other beverages, pastries, salads, sandwiches, and other refreshments. For more information, visit Anthem on Facebook.
Additional Museum Amenities
- Wheelchairs, strollers, lockers, and a coatroom
- Pay phone
- Bus parking
- On-site parking with pay stations (Visa and Mastercard accepted)
- Outdoor plaza
- Chihuly Bridge of Glass adjacent to plaza
- Link Light Rail station in front of the Museum
- Location connected to local bus lines
- Payment types accepted include Visa, Mastercard, and American Express