Tacoma Museum District
Your Bridge To Culture
The Tacoma Museum District is comprised of six premiere museums, all within walking distance of each other in Tacoma’s historic downtown. Each museum shares a different aspect of Pacific Northwest arts and culture and they all work together to promote the district -- and Tacoma -- as a destination.
The Tacoma Museum District includes:
- Children's Museum of Tacoma
- Foss Waterway Seaport
- LeMay - America's Car Museum
- Museum of Glass
- Tacoma Art Museum
- Washington State History Museum
Cooperative Programs and Discounts:
Explore a neighborhood of museums with The Tacoma Museum Pass!
Now includes four museums!
Visit the Washington State History Museum, Tacoma Art Museum, Museum of Glass, and LeMay - America's Car Museum for one low price with the
Tacoma Museum Pass.
$45 for adults
$35 for students, active duty military, and seniors (age 65 and over)
Amounts to a 20 - 25% discount on admission!
Purchase the pass and stop by the Washington State History Museum to pick up your Tacoma Museum Pass ticket. Proof of purchase required.
NOTE: When you purchase your pass, you will receive an email confirmation, which you will need to redeem at one of the participating museums in order to receive your hard copy passes. Actual passes will not be mailed automatically.
Terms & Restrictions
- The Tacoma Museum Pass is valid for 7 days from the date you redeem your e-ticket at the first museum you visit.
- Redeem at each participating museum prior to expiration.
- Each pass is good for one visit to each of the participating museums during the seven days.
- Maximum purchase is 10 passes per person.
- Refunds of online purchases of the Tacoma Museum Pass must be handled by the Washington State History Museum. 253-272-9747.
- We do arrange bulk purchases for hotels and tour providers. Passes are not discounted for bulk sales as the price of the pass already reflects a discount on each museum's admission.
For more information, contact:
Tacoma has truly transformed itself with the rapid emergence of a dramatic "Museum District" in the heart of downtown. The Tacoma Art Museum, the Museum of Glass, and the Washington State History Museum linked within walking distance by the spectacular Chihuly Bridge of Glass and historic Union Station, which also filled with Chihuly art. The Children's Museum, the America's Car Museum, and the Maritime Museum complete the district. Today Tacoma is indeed a "Museum Mecca"" with so many cultural attractions within easy walking distance of each other. ~ The Travel Tacoma website
Contact Travel Tacoma for more information on
Tacoma attractions and overnight stays.