- Current Explore It! quarterly printed newsletter (PDF)
- Annual Report 2015-16 (PDF)
- Logo kit (8M)
- HD B-Roll Footage
Logo Usage Guidelines
Use the SOCIETY logo for campaigns, sponsorships or partnerships that are not directly tied to the museum. If an event, exhibit or program is directly tied to the Washington State History Museum in Tacoma, please use the MUSEUM logo instead.
When using the SOCIETY or MUSEUM logos…
- Use the COLOR logo with transparent background whenever possible.
- Avoid using the COLOR logo on a white square placed on your material.
- Use the WHITE logo only on a black or nearly-black background when the COLOR logo will not work.
- Use the BLACK logo only on a white or nearly-white background when the COLOR logo will not work.
DO NOT MAKE ANY color or design changes to the logo. Only size changes are allowed with constrained proportions. Any questions about logo usage can be directed to the Marketing and Communications Director.