Self-Guided Field Trips Now Available
Groups of 100 or Fewer, academic year 2022-23
How to Schedule your Self-Guided Field Trip
- Please review our costs and scholarships and logistical information.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com.
- Completing the Field Trip Reservation form below: Please be sure to provide e-mails for all teachers and staff members who need to receive scheduling and visit information. Email addresses are required in order to process your request.
- Submit your form (yellow button).
- Our education staff will contact you. There is no need to call after you have submitted a reservations request form online. Reservation requests are processed and granted in the order in which they are received.
Our Field Trip Costs & Funding page explains that sliding-scale field trip pricing is available to groups from schools in which 50% or more receive free or reduced-price lunches. Not sure if this applies to your school? Check here: OSPI Washington Public School Free and Reduced-Price Meal Eligibility spreadsheet.
We no longer accept prepayment for school field trips. Payment must be arranged with your school or district prior to your visit. We accept checks, credit cards, or purchase orders. Bring an accurate head count and payment details on the day of your visit. Purchase orders may be submitted by fax to 253-272-9518. Review our teacher checklist for more information.
Students, teachers, and chaperones are required to stay on the History Museum premises at all times during the visit. If you are using a district bus, check to see when the bus needs to be back in the district.
For more information, contact the Education staff.