Anthem Coffee & Tea
- Monday-Friday, 7:00 AM-4:00 PM (note: the cafe is open, but the History Museum is closed on Mondays)
- Saturday-Sunday, 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
Note: Currently Anthem has limited seating to accommodate social distancing. As always, orders to-go are available.
Located on the museum’s plaza, Anthem Coffee & Tea serves a variety of beverages including fresh brewed coffee and tea as well as beer on tap. Munch and lunch on fresh pastries, salads, sandwiches, and other snacks. For more information, visit Anthem on Facebook.
Additional Museum Amenities
- Wheelchairs and strollers
- Lockers and a coatroom
- Bus parking (3 busses maximum)
- On-site parking with pay stations (Visa and Mastercard accepted)
- Outdoor plaza
- Chihuly Bridge of Glass adjacent to plaza
- A Link Light Rail station is located in front of the museum, as well as stops for local bus lines
- Payment types accepted include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express